Yeah, you just play all four yourself and the baddies run on auto pilot as usual.
Had three players today, I was Pious, and we had Rein & Rhus, and Amalynn, and we took turns with the robot. Got halfway through this expedition and we have a good collection of secrets and the Navigator's secret agenda card.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
That doesn’t look good.
ReplyDeleteHow do you find playing solo? (You’ve tried it solo, yeah?) You gotta control all 4 people, correct? I can’t trick my family into playing.
Yeah, you just play all four yourself and the baddies run on auto pilot as usual.
ReplyDeleteHad three players today, I was Pious, and we had Rein & Rhus, and Amalynn, and we took turns with the robot. Got halfway through this expedition and we have a good collection of secrets and the Navigator's secret agenda card.