Did you tell him Papa needs him to leave it in the living room when he goes to bed? ... Meanwhile Casey G. frantically uses it for gaming after Coop goes to bed.
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
That...is...AWESOME!!!!
ReplyDeleteLet me know when he outgrows it!https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/covw85m5MtYBA5aHsyGEy0ZjxtUhsIc7Zkq_ojLEn3dr1KHfKngVMd3OXqLBkNy1b94Gtxphuw
ReplyDeleteDid you tell him Papa needs him to leave it in the living room when he goes to bed? ... Meanwhile Casey G. frantically uses it for gaming after Coop goes to bed.
ReplyDeleteIt's a good deal for the number of pieces. Well under $0.10 a piece.
ReplyDeleteThe real prize in this picture is the NASA t-shirt. Encourage that kid's dreams.
ReplyDelete