Hey, what's up with Guns of Telluria? I vaguely remember that from way back.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re...
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Yeah, Andrew has back burnered it for a while but as his Blades novels are cooking along now it might pick back up. He’s always a bit sad that he wants art but art is expensive and if it’s good you have to be cool enough / in with people to get good and or cheap.
ReplyDeleteIt’s a Post WWI setting where the war was vs the Courts of Faerie I can send you the last draft I got. It uses Maze Rats as an engine because that’s what I asked for.
It’s NBD if you do or don’t but I thought I’d try to funnel people his way to kind a help.