I just got 3 notifications from you, but I feel like users are posting less and less every day. Is the Bell teasing me because I have no unread notifications?
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Just noticed that too
ReplyDeleteTest: Does tagging give a notification Daniel Davis ?
ReplyDeleteNope
ReplyDeleteFuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
ReplyDeleteCasey G.s̷̢̨̢̨̢̖̙͍̩̱̯̗͎͍̝̗͕̫̰̖̖̰̲̣̬̳̘̟̠͈̣̜̘͕̣̲͚̩̻͇̰̞̮̹͎͇̦̗̰̭̱̻͓̤͖̙͖̬͇̜͌̒͒͆̇̓̀̌̈́͑͗͗͒̒̿̊͋͗̈̃̔̊̇̇͒̈̀̽͘͘͘͜͝ͅc̸̡̧̨͈̣̙̩̲̘̭͙͔̲̲̙̮̣̘̗̝̞̯̫̫̳̙̗̦͓͇̪̩̝͖͉͎̃͂͐̑̈́͜ŗ̷̗̼̱̠̟̤͕̥̩̯̲̼̻̟͔̖̖̋̽̽͘e̷̡̡̢̡̨̡̡͚̜͇͚̦̼̘͎̘͙͕̥̱̭͙̟̠̳̭̤̘̤͈̩̙͇̻͖̺̰͂̀́̔̅̈́͋̇̎́̏̿̒̇̏͒̾̋̋͒͑̍͂̒̑̾̊̾́̊͠͝͝ͅa̸̮͉̰̭̞̔̍̃̄̉̄̈́͌̿́̋̈͂̉̋͐̂͛̊̓̎͂̋̓̈́͗̉̈́̃̄͆̎̇͑͌͑̄̿̓̑̉͌̄̓̈́̊̄͊̐̄̑̆̆̕̕͘̕̕͝͝͝͝͠͠m̴̨̨̨̢̡̧̧̨͚̙̫̟̬̟̫̤͎͔̟̦̰͎̯̪̲̱͕̻̹̪̰̤̼͎͕̹̺̤̟̦̠̙̝͙̭͈̞̜̝̳̲͎̮̬̮̱̜̻͐̈́̐̓͂̐̾̆͌̐̄̕̕̕͜͜ͅŝ̶̢̧̧̧̟͎͎͔͙̗̟̜̙͇͍̝͍̱̠̣̹̪͕̮̯͇̺͉̟̺̺̰̘̜̘͕̙̗̗͍̼͉̟̠̥̩̗̹̝̭̯̗̠̅͜ͅͅͅ ̵̡̡̢̨̢̨̡̛̛͉̣̟̥͉̞̰̱͎̯͔͎̟̲̟̫̥̜̰͍̥̱̙͈̼̦̟̖̤̠̹̤̫̟͇͇̮̖̹͍̳̗̬̬̟̳̼͉̺̗̾́̃̎̾͌̉̊͑̆̾̂̓͑̇͊͊͛̇͆̇̇̃̒̓͊̀̈́͊̈̇̃́́̓̂́̓̀̒̿̆͌̿̕̚̕̕͜͜͝͠͝͝ͅͅi̶̛͚͇̹̱̗̪̙̰̣̗̭̗͌́̆̾͒́͋̇͐̔̎̾̌́͋̑̀̍̀͗͆̀̏̋̓́̀̎̈̌̿̒̔̉̓̏̽̑̚̕͘̕̚͜͝ͅͅn̵̢̧̨̡̡̨̛̛͕͙̠̠̗͕̟̦̬͙͇̬͕̮̥̼̱̙̱͉̠̩̱̣̮̜͍̠̖͓̦͎̹͓̬̪͙͍̟̼̩̱̙̻̥̙̜̲͎͈͊̂͛̊͊̽̎̊̌͌͂̉̈́͐͛͐͛̀̊͒̈̈̈͂̓̓͆͋͌̋͊̄̕͘͘͝ͅt̷̨̡̨̢̧̛̲̫̻̖̹̩̳̜͙̤̟̬͍̙͙̜͈̭͓͍̼͉̻̖̩̤̮̞͉͈̩̙̜̻̭̖̼͉̯͉̖̩̠̘͎̦̾͐́́̏͂̓͛́͑̈̋̒͜ͅͅͅǫ̸̞̺̯͖̝̬̙͓͋̔̊͗̈̂͐̒̔͐͝ ̶̡̢̡̢̛̛̛̫̟̘̞̜̣̣̻̝͖͖̭̠̬̞̖̫̖̮̘̩̻͖̭͚̝̹͉̤̻͓̰̹̟̦̪͋̄̌̎́͂͐̿̓͗̇̓͆́̃̈́̅͐͋͌͐͊̋́̓̀̑͗̐̾͛̇́̄̋̎̾̉́͛̃̌̒͐̋̿͆̂͘̕̕̕͘͝͠͝͝͝͠͠t̶̢̢̢̧̧̡̬̝̮̬̜̠͈͉͍͚͉̮̩͖̳͇͇̖͓̩̼̬̯̝̙̮͈̯̥̬͚̺̼̰̞͙̠͔͖̜̃̿̍͂̕͜ͅͅḣ̷̢̧̢̨̡̧̹̺̪͈͉̰̬͔̦̤̟̳͚͙̹͈͇̞̹̤̫̝̳̪̤̙̦̯̱̭̥̱͕͈̝̘̻̻͙͓̬̝͇̖͐̇̾̆̊̽̓̓̊̏́͛̎̂̈́͊̓̑͆̎̐̌̃̆̏̆̉́̿͑́̉̀͋̑̈̓͑̈́̾̒͛̚͘͘͘͘̕͜͜͝͝͝ę̵̛̛̛̪̯̫͉̞̽͊̓̓̀̍̈́̀̊̽̓͒̏͋́́̍͆̿́͛̅͑̅̾͛̀̈́̓̈́̋͊́̆͆̍͌̚͘̚͝͝͝͝ ̷̡̢̡̨̛̫̭͔̫̰̹͎͉͕̫̯̬̙͇̮̺̖̝̱̞̱͎̮̼̣͈̹͍̠̟͖͔̥̰͇͍̳̠͉̭̜̞̜̏̓͊͗͑̀̔̅́̄̐͌̀̈́͑͛̑͗̿̽̌͋̍̊̋̕̕͘͝͠ͅͅv̷̨̨̨̧̛̯̫̖̦̺͕̜̩̙̝͍͕͙̲̮͍̙̠̩̞̗̥͇͕̞̼͖͉̹͙̥̣̺͉̠̰͕̏͌́̂͌̂͂̍̽͐̎͗̔̈́͑̆̀̍̐̂̑̒͛͂́͊̐̋͛̊̐͊̈̓̕̕͘̕͠͝͠ͅo̴͉͖̦̪̻̣̻͇̳̹͓̘͈̺̪͙̺͌̋̈́͑͑͑̽̎̉̓̌́̀̈̏̐̾̀͑̏̏̕͘̕͝͝i̵̢̨̛̮̤̼̩̫͉̱̪͓̤̳̞̭̩̹̝̠͚̠̱̒̓̌̎̔̉͗̐̈́̽̂̀́̎͒d̷̨̟̼̱̝̬͎̥̙̼̣͖̦͍̺͖̫̦̩͈̝͚̰͕̹̯̫̓́̆͋̆̇͂̋̈́̐̃̃̑̇̆͂͂͐̀̈́̂̂̾͆̔́̌͗̽̑̊̅̇͗͌̀̔̐̋̊̎̔̆͋̍͘̕̚̕̚
ReplyDeleteIt begins.
ReplyDeleteNo notification.https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/CoZUYWOkbRs-9p3zAA3QSLemMUcgNBSlB6heDN1mitTjSdCTIaM9SU4Gx1EOPnzVjUbIf67geKs
ReplyDeleteAlas, Babylon
ReplyDelete"the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird"
ReplyDeleteyoutube.com - Laurie Anderson - Same Time Tomorrow - with Lyrics
ReplyDeleteI got a notification of this message, FWIW. Maybe it's a rolling blackout.
ReplyDeleteShut up!
ReplyDeleteI just got 3 notifications from you, but I feel like users are posting less and less every day. Is the Bell teasing me because I have no unread notifications?
ReplyDeleteMine are gone too.
ReplyDeleteSteve Sigety I did get one from you for some reason. But I don't know why.
ReplyDeleteI got a notification about your comment. It's not dark days just yet.
ReplyDeleteI'm wondering if it's just related to the rolling Gmail blackout that went down sometime this morning (while the Americas were sleeping)
ReplyDeleteYeah I got a notification for this thread.
ReplyDeleteDo you get notifications when certain people post?
ReplyDeleteWtf no it's too soon I'm not ready
ReplyDeleteReally? I haven't gotten any notifications in weeks it seems.
ReplyDeleteI just got a notification as well.
ReplyDeleteI just logged in and got one a couple.
ReplyDelete