we've got an npc in our AW game named pans and whenever he comes around one of the players says, "That pan wearin' sumbitch don't hardly fight fair." I laugh every time.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
AC +5, disadvantage to stealth. No dex bonus.
ReplyDeleteI've been waiting for this post for a month.
ReplyDeletewe've got an npc in our AW game named pans and whenever he comes around one of the players says, "That pan wearin' sumbitch don't hardly fight fair." I laugh every time.
ReplyDeleteI was finally there for you, Keith Hoovestol .
ReplyDeleteCasey G. absolutely. me thinking: "when is Casey going to comment on the pots and pans armor and its stats...."
ReplyDelete