Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re...
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
The Tower Gruff.
ReplyDeleteThe Tower of Gruff Goats
ReplyDeleteGOAT WIZARDS!
ReplyDeleteDyson Logos how about a map?
ReplyDeleteDammit, this would have been perfect for the one-page dungeon contest.
ReplyDeleteWonderful. In Cairo many buildings are topped with large coops for racing pigeons. I think in my campaign's home city goat towers will now adorn the rooftops. Goats may or may not fly
ReplyDeleteBoss Monster: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesOlchak/posts/XYM6eL6PYSK
ReplyDeleteI've seen Goat Simulator. I know how this ends.
ReplyDeleteJay Exonauts is partially right. Those goats are wizards, but the ones you are seeing are merely magic mirror reflections of the original, not pictured.
ReplyDeleteAmusingly, in my game world, Goats are monsters. Why do you think the devil has goat horns and cloven feet?
ReplyDeleteBecause goats are his children. That's why. They live in "harmony" with humanity. No one suspecting that their evil presence is corrupting our hearts and making us all a little more likely to do evil.
I've seen this in Goat Simulator.
ReplyDelete