Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Oh nooo, hope it heals quickly!
ReplyDeleteIt's pretty minor, so two weeks in the splint during the day. Tape for swimming.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the club Abbs. Hope she broke hers in a cooler way than I did.
ReplyDeleteYowch! Was it hitting the touchpad for the finish? I saw a lot of finger jams and sprains that way but never a break!
ReplyDeleteWhoa!
ReplyDeleteOH NO HOW WILL SHE THROW THE HORNS
ReplyDeleteBret Gillan she fell on it last week and it wasn't feeling better, so finally went to the doctor today.
ReplyDeleteCasey G. Ahh, I am in the broke-a-finger-by-falling on it club too. Hope it heals up fast!
ReplyDeleteGreat shirt!
ReplyDelete