I've been watching XY in the background while I play games. Shit's crazy. Hawlucha is the best. First time he appears he keeps losing battles because enemies keep attacking when he's doing his lucha victory pose. Ash at least teaches him to turn that into a finishing move.
At one point Ash's ninja frog does some sort of wacko evolution where he combines with Ash's soul or something sort of partially turns into Ash... And it's rad as hell. Helps that the animation quality has massively improved since I was a kid.
Actually the best of all Pokemon is Snivy because it looks like my daughter. ...like, with the arch eyebrow and facial expression, not the way it's a yellow-green snake.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Is that a luchador bird? If so, I concur.
ReplyDeleteIndeed. He strikes poses and then flies up and drops an elbow on other pokemon.
ReplyDeleteI concur with your assessment as well.
ReplyDeleteThis one and the one that wears the skull of it's dead mother - Cubone maybe. Best Pokymans.
ReplyDeleteRichard G opinions?
ReplyDeleteI confess I'm no longer up to date. I do love Cubone, though, and Reuniclus which appears to be a foetus in a green slime suit
ReplyDeleteYeah, I think this guy is newer. Saw him on XY.
ReplyDeleteHawlucha is a Fighting type and Fighting type is boring
ReplyDeleteCubone is still the best Pokemon
I've been watching XY in the background while I play games. Shit's crazy.
ReplyDeleteHawlucha is the best. First time he appears he keeps losing battles because enemies keep attacking when he's doing his lucha victory pose.
Ash at least teaches him to turn that into a finishing move.
At one point Ash's ninja frog does some sort of wacko evolution where he combines with Ash's soul or something sort of partially turns into Ash... And it's rad as hell.
Helps that the animation quality has massively improved since I was a kid.
Also Ash seems actually competent now?
Wobuffet 4 lyfe.
ReplyDeleteActually the best of all Pokemon is Snivy because it looks like my daughter.
ReplyDelete...like, with the arch eyebrow and facial expression, not the way it's a yellow-green snake.
Psychic ninja frog is the best
ReplyDeleteAlso cubone
ReplyDelete