Necrons are a little tricky to build, but they do have a good range of possible poses. I remember needing to hold them in place for a bit until the glue started to dry.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Necrons are a little tricky to build, but they do have a good range of possible poses. I remember needing to hold them in place for a bit until the glue started to dry.
ReplyDeleteAnd then you're glued to them and argh.
ReplyDeleteYou using plastic glue? I find it easier to work with.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite Loctite super glue. I might need to get plastic glue. 90% of my minis are metal and I never needed any.
ReplyDeleteRamanan S is right, try plastic glue for these or any other GW plastic minis.
ReplyDeleteYeah necrons are all about those angles. Hunched over gun up. Leaned back gun hanging.
ReplyDeleteAll the angles are accidental, like it's just what fit when the glue dried. I'm doing my Death Guard now and it's waaaay easier going.
ReplyDeleteThe new models are so well made and so nice to put together.
ReplyDelete