I watched it over the past few days. Some of the dialog is really cringeworthy, but younger audiences probably love it. The art / animation is lovely, and the story is pretty decent so far. Poor pacing, of course, because shows intended for bingewatching just tend to ignore it.
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
I enjoyed it a good bit.
ReplyDeleteHow do you like it?
ReplyDeleteMy kids are watching it, and they get mad if one starts watching it without the other.
ReplyDeleteIt's not bad. Very anachronistic references, language, etc. And with the art style, it's basically a D&D campaign written by millenials.
ReplyDeleteIs it good? I'm trying to convince Iris.
ReplyDeleteI like it a lot. Humor, action, great animation and backgrounds.
ReplyDeleteAaron Ehasz is responsible for a great many things I enjoy, so the girlfriend and I will probably check this out after 3%.
ReplyDeleteHorned elfs = telflings
ReplyDeleteIt’s not a stand out must watch but it was fun. The season finale seems a bit abrupt.
ReplyDeleteI watched it over the past few days. Some of the dialog is really cringeworthy, but younger audiences probably love it. The art / animation is lovely, and the story is pretty decent so far. Poor pacing, of course, because shows intended for bingewatching just tend to ignore it.
ReplyDelete